Join Parent Xpress, Mommysitting and CityTot for an afternoon of fun and meet other New York moms.
Are you ready to fully enjoy Spring? This winter has been so so so rude, that we all need some sun. And as moms, many of us stayed too much inside hibernating like bears. We need to get a tan, but most of all, us and our little ones need a Meetup and a playdate!
So save the date on April 25th because there will be a big moms meetup in Central Park!
Here are more details:
- What? A New York moms Meetup around a picnic in Central Park.
- How? Every mom will bring something to eat and/or drink (to share). No alcohol of course. And will bring their own picnic towel.
- Who? New York moms, kids, and dads.
- Where? At “Great Hill” in Central Park. It is easy to access on 106th street, not far from the train station on 103rd St (B,C trains) and it has public restrooms (great for kids).
- When? On April 25, 2015 at 11am.
We can’t wait! It’s gonna be a great day, we can feel it! So don’t forget your sunglasses! And bring moms friends that you know! The more we are, the more fun it will be!
Mrs. Mapp - Don't forget to follow me on Facebook & Twitter